Why You?: 101 Interview Questions You’ll Never Fear Again
- Reviews (0)
What are job interviewers actually looking for in a candidate? What questions will they ask? What does each question really mean? What are the answers that will secure you the job?
James Reed, chairman of one of the world’s largest recruiting agencies, takes you into the minds of top interviewers and reveals the answers that will land your dream job. 101 Job Interview Questions You’ll Never Fear Again provides the best strategies for dealing with everything from classic questions like “Tell me about yourself” and “What are your greatest weaknesses?” to puzzlers like “Sell me this pen” and “How many traffic lights are there in New York?”
· The “Fateful 15” questions that form the basis of nearly every question you’ll be asked.
· The 101 most common questions and what the interviewer is really asking.
· Top line tactics for formulating winning answers about your career goals, character, competency, and creativity.
· How to identify the types of interviewers and adapt accordingly.
· How to adopt the right mindset, dress code, and approach to stand out from the pack.