The Complete English Grammar Guide
Do you struggle to make yourself understood informal English? Discover a simple, easy-to-follow guide to speaking and writing fluently and correctly.
Does your “Nigerian English” cause problems when taking exams? Are you trying to get employment or into university and need to score well? Do the rules of English grammar make no sense to you? With a Master’s in Law from Kings College, London, Helen Prest-Ajayi understands the intense effort of learning to use proper structure. And after spending years teaching and breaking down this often-confusing language into bite-sized chunks, she’ll show you how to speak easily and clearly.
The Complete English Grammar Guide for Full Comprehension and Understanding is a step-by-step manual to the essential elements necessary for verbal and written success. Using tips, tools, and rules suited to any age and background, Prest-Ajayi’s illustrated resource makes it easy for anyone to improve their practical English. Whether you are studying for exams, applying for jobs, or simply aiming to become more fluent, you’ll soon be writing and speaking with confidence.
In The Complete English Grammar Guide, you’ll discover:
– Every core element required for academic study, work-life, and general communication
– Common grammatical errors and expressions used in Nigerian English, and how to change them into appropriate usage
– Applications and illustrated examples to use in your everyday conversations
– How to interpret WAEC, O, and AS Level exam questions with the appropriate answers and structure
– Help for teachers, children, and students; how to correct bad habits… and much, much more!
Helen Prest Ajayi