On The Way To The Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons Book 8)
he eighth novel in Julia Quinn’s globally beloved and bestselling Bridgerton Family series, set in Regency times and now a series created by Shondaland for Netflix. Finally, this is Gregory’s story . . .
Unlike most men of his acquaintance, Gregory Bridgerton is a firm believer in true love. He’d have to be an idiot not to be: all seven of his siblings are happily married. Gregory figures he is just biding his time until the right woman comes along. And so when he sees Hermione Watson, he knows with every fibre of his being, that she is meant to be his.
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: On The Way To The Wedding: Bridgerton (Bridgertons Book 8)(₦4,500.00)
- Bridgerton: To Sir Phillip, With Love (Bridgertons Book 5)(₦4,500.00)
- Happily Ever After: The Bridgertons (Bridgerton Book 9)(
- The Duke and I: Bridgerton (Bridgertons Book 1)(₦4,500.00)
- The Viscount Who Loved Me: Bridgerton (Bridgertons Book 2)(₦4,000.00)
But through Hermione’s closest – and slightly less beautiful – friend, Lucy Abernathy, he finds out that Hermione is desperately in love with another man. Sadly, by the time Gregory figures out the right girl is actually the wrong girl, and the right girl was Lucy all along, it’s too late. Lucy is to marry another!
Now – on the way to the wedding – Gregory must figure out how to thwart the nuptials and convince Lucy that she was always meant to be his…
Find out why readers love Julia Quinn . . .