My Etiquette and I is a revolutionary manual that will help every ready become poised, refined, and more confident in themselves, living a little sparkle everywhere they go. In this easy-to-follow guide, Etienying teaches us how to become exemplary in a society where basic manners are fast diminishing, equipping us with soft skills that are evergreen even in centuries to come.
By focusing on personal refinement and growth, My Etiquette and I prepare you for becoming a global citizen.
Your self-development is your ultimate goal towards achieving all your dreams. It prepares you for the apex of your career as you climb the ladder to success.₦6,000.00₦6,000.00
In Don’t Drop the Mic, Bishop Jakes speaks to readers about communication and how the ways we speak and interact with others can be part of our everyday ministries. He helps readers understand:
* Why the way we speak and the words we use matter
* How speaking well, no matter your topic or audience, improves your chances of getting the result you want
* How to craft your message, whether it’s a simple email or a speech under the spotlights, to connect with listeners
* Why good communication is important for building connection and community
* How sharing God’s Word produces abundant fruit₦9,000.00